WELCOME TO ROMANIAN SOCIETY OF EVALUATORS
ROMANIAN SOCIETY OF EVALUATORS – RoSE is a professional non-governmental Association. Its goal is to represent the associates’ interests with respect to the evaluation of projects, programs and public policies and to preserve the credibility and professional standing of its members at national and international level.
RoSE was established in 2010 by 63 practitioners with sound expertise in assessment and evaluation. Their number is continuously increasing. Our associate members are seated in all 8 Romanian Development Regions (at the NUTS II level) that provides RoSE with a national coverage.
RoSE aims to participate as a key player in providing support to practitioners working in the field of evaluation. Click here
Why should you join RoSE?
Sign up with RoSE so you can benefit from the knowledge and services provided by our Association.
As a Member of our Association you will benefit of our support and capabilities to enhance your professional competencies in evaluation.
By joining RoSE you will:
- Use the RoSE Identifying Mark and the Code of Ethics, making you more reliable in front of your clients.
- Benefit of specialized training in evaluation in line with the Occupational Standards that were promoted and drafted by RoSE and enforced by the National Authority for Qualifications.
- Benefit of various standardized grids, guides, standard forms and other supportive documents for your work as evaluator (for members only, a webpage containing all the links with the standard documents from our Program Library).
- Get access to RoSE website, to be promoted and to download useful information and job opportunities.
- Have a professional exchange of ideas and knowledge of large interest for the profession with the Forum Section of RoSE website.
- Belong to the network of evaluators and access a shared data base.
Sign up details click here .